Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Lil One's Lady Bug Cake

Wow it's been a while since I wrote in this blog! Well, to this day I'm still trying to get over the fact that I'm a mommy, sometimes I just stare blankly at my little precious mini-hubbie (gosh, an exact copy of my husband!) standing right in front of me, wondering how miraculous life can be.  This little being that came from my tummy...made from my own flesh and blood, yet I wonder how can something this little and this innocent can drive you up the wall, and could melt my heart with a simple hug or kiss the next minute. ^^

My baby girl, her name is Evelynn, will soon turn 2 in just about a month & 1/2!! wow! I cant believe how fast time flies! (I bet every mom says that, hehe) Anyways...I'm just very excited because I'm planning to organize a birthday party for her with a UNDER the SEA theme w/ mermaids & treasures, I just feel sad that I haven't celebrate her 1st birthday! I regret it so much. I'll try to make this year's birthday extra special to make up.  I cant believe I only made her a cake once,(shown below)  its to honor her 6th month in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment